"up and down and round and round" Kassab by uglyscot
Kassab Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 20 photos
Kassab area is up in the mountains near the Turkish border. The road is winding steeply round the mountains and through resinous forests of conifers. The area is a protected area of natural park.
Lake Balloran is a popular place for people to congregate on Fridays and holidays. Many people bring picnics or food to barbecue in the forests at designated places, as forest fires a real danger.
A roadside shop with herbs, honey and oil on sale. As my husband is a firm believer in the curative properties of honey,... more travel advice
uglyscot's Related Pages
Kassab Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "up and down and round and round"
- "kassab the final destination"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kassab
- Hotels in Kassab
- Transportation in Kassab
- Restaurants in Kassab
- Shopping in Kassab
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kassab
- 3 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (113)
Have you been to Kassab?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kassab
Photos in KassabSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 103 reviews, 354 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khartoum Intro, 70 reviews, 274 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cairo Intro, 81 reviews, 222 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubai Intro, 64 reviews, 211 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cardiff Intro, 49 reviews, 208 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sudan Intro, 51 reviews, 177 photos, 9 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 29 reviews, 152 photos, 8 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 26 reviews, 144 photos, 4 travelogues
- Warsaw Intro, 26 reviews, 131 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omdurman Intro, 23 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues