Mumbai Restaurant Tips by uglyscot
Mumbai Restaurants: 327 reviews and 283 photos
The restaurant is nice, with tables that offer intimacy and comfort. Service was prompt and excellent. It is very popular with the local upper strata of society.
Favorite Dish: We had already eaten elsewhere but wanted to continue our evening with friends. We ordered a custom-designed pizza ,and mocktails to drink.
Even though we had eaten, the enormous pizza was quickly devoured. The mocktails had wonderful names, as well as taste : Salubrious punch [with ginger ale ], caught my fancy.
Address: Taj President Hotel,
Price Comparison: about average
pouring over the menu
The restaurant is very classy, and popular. We were unable to get seats near the windows to be able to see the view, so sat at a large central table with comfortable soft armchairs, spacious but intimate. Service was prompt.
The restaurant works from 6pm to 1.30 am.
Favorite Dish: The menu made making a choice difficult. We ended up having starters : potato platter which consisted of potatoes cooked in so many different delicious ways. We also had chcken and were so full that we opted against a main course.
The coconut mocktail was also delicious.
Address: 135 Marine Drive
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
More Reviews (14)
uglyscot's Related Pages
Mumbai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keeweechic's Mumbai (Bombay)"
- "My Second Home"
- "Mumbai – A Magnificent Mix"
- "Aadil's Mumbai (Bombay) City of Gold!!!"
- ""my" Gateway of India..."
- "Mumbai, Bombay....its all the same..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mumbai
- Hotels in Mumbai
- Transportation in Mumbai
- Nightlife in Mumbai
- Restaurants in Mumbai
- Shopping in Mumbai
- Warnings and Dangers in Mumbai
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mumbai
- 16 Reviews
- 79 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (111)
Have you been to Mumbai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mumbai
Photos in MumbaiSee All Photos (79)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 103 reviews, 354 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khartoum Intro, 70 reviews, 274 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cairo Intro, 81 reviews, 222 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubai Intro, 64 reviews, 211 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cardiff Intro, 49 reviews, 208 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sudan Intro, 51 reviews, 177 photos, 9 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 29 reviews, 152 photos, 8 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 26 reviews, 144 photos, 4 travelogues
- Warsaw Intro, 26 reviews, 131 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Omdurman Intro, 23 reviews, 102 photos, 4 travelogues
- Gateway of India- 53 Reviews, 113 Photos
- Chowpatty Beach- 18 Reviews, 45 Photos
- Marine Drive- 29 Reviews, 55 Photos
- Haji Ali Dargah- 9 Reviews, 24 Photos
- Victoria Terminus- 32 Reviews, 70 Photos
- Hanging Gardens- 12 Reviews, 26 Photos
- Taj Mahal Hotel- 20 Reviews, 38 Photos
- Elephanta Caves- 19 Reviews, 52 Photos
- Juhu Beach- 14 Reviews, 30 Photos
- Crawford Market- 9 Reviews, 23 Photos
See All Mumbai Things to Do