""Waterloo - couldn't escape if I wanted to"..." Top 5 Page for this destination Waterloo by Arial_27
Waterloo Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 103 photos
This is where I lived as a university student for 4 years. Waterloo is part of a twin city complex known as Kitchener-Waterloo. It's a university villiage that consists of two universities and one college so it population seems to doube during the school year. Its a small city compared to Toronto, but still has plenty to offer in the way of food and shopping. I personally loved living here.
A Japanese exchange student I knew took me here for lunch and we had a great time. She said the food was very similar to... more travel advice
Phil's is a nightclub located right across the street from my old university, so it was mostly packed with students... more travel advice
Arial_27's Related Pages
Waterloo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Urban & Rural Waterloo Region - by Ifrah"
- ""Waterloo - couldn't escape if I wanted to"..."
- "University, Life Insurance, Blackberry, Mennonites"
- "West Montrose"
- "A High Tech Vertex"
- "Waterloo - Promise to love you for ever more"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Waterloo
- Transportation in Waterloo
- Nightlife in Waterloo
- Restaurants in Waterloo
- Shopping in Waterloo
- Warnings and Dangers in Waterloo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Waterloo
- 11 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Waterloo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Waterloo
Top 10 Pages
- South Korea Intro, 31 reviews, 38 photos
- Toronto Intro, 32 reviews, 33 photos
- Australia Intro, 28 reviews, 36 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 18 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Dominican Republic Intro, 7 reviews, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Paris Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- New York City Intro, 13 reviews, 14 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 18 reviews, 7 photos