"Land of the Red Sand" Top 5 Page for this destination Prince Edward Island by Arial_27
Prince Edward Island Travel Guide: 350 reviews and 632 photos
I went on a family vacation to beautiful Prince Edward Island in the summer of 2005 for one week; we were able to see and discover many things, and had a great time! The weather really cooperated with us. We were lucky to have stayed in a cute, small cottage located in Cornwall (outside Charlottetown) and we visited many other places, such as Summerside, Cavendish, Basin Head and more. I hope to have all my tips up soon, so come back!
- Pros:the scenery, the people, beaches, red sand, Cows icecream, the culture, EVERYTHING!!
- Cons:Extremely cold in the winter, some places VERY touristy in the summer (like Anne of Green Gables)
- In a nutshell:One of Canada's most beautiful provinces. Definately worth a visit.
There are two common ways you can reach Prince Edward Island from mainland Canada. The first one is the confederation... more travel advice
What a great beach to spend the day. Basin Head is located on the far east side of PEI; probably about a two hour drive... more travel advice
Arial_27's Related Pages
Prince Edward Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful Prince Edward Island"
- "Birthplace of Confederation"
- "Come to The Island"
- "Land of the Red Sand"
- "P.E.I. - Canada's beauty"
- "Truly..... the gentle Island"
- "A walk on the beach on Prince Edward Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prince Edward Island
- Hotels in Prince Edward Island
- Transportation in Prince Edward Island
- Nightlife in Prince Edward Island
- Restaurants in Prince Edward Island
- Shopping in Prince Edward Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Prince Edward Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prince Edward Island
- 10 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Prince Edward Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prince Edward Island
Photos in Prince Edward IslandSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- South Korea Intro, 31 reviews, 36 photos
- Toronto Intro, 32 reviews, 33 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 18 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Dominican Republic Intro, 7 reviews, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
- Australia Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Athens Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Paris Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- New York City Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 18 reviews, 7 photos