Province of Quebec Things to Do Tips by Arial_27 Top 5 Page for this destination
Province of Quebec Things to Do: 102 reviews and 180 photos
Montreal, next to Quebec city is one of the greatest cities in Quebec, surrounded by water, mountain islands and parks. It is a bilingual city (you can communicate in English or French - almost everyone there understands both) with a lot of sightseeing, and shopping opportunities ;)
It's also one of the greatest cities in the world for cultural activities. Nomatter what time of the year you decide to visit, there will always be some sort of event going on. If you want to check out the calender of events, you can visit this web adress:
Different attractions of Montreal include the Notre Dame Basilica, IMAX Theatre at the Science Centre, Pointe a Calliere at the museum of Archeology and History, and more..
If you're looking to go skiing, snowboarding or blading in Quebec there are several mountains that get much more snow and are larger than the ones in Ontario.
The one I went to was Mont Garceau. (see my Quebec Intro Page.) The most well-known mountain in Quebec is Mt Tremblant and I have featured a picture from their website. It is generally intended for more experienced skiers, as it is one of the largest mountains in Quebec. If you love skiing or snowboarding and you're going to Quebec in the winter time, spend a few days at Tremblant. You'll have a blast, I'm still hoping to go there one day. If you're staying in Montreal, a lot of tourists take the train from there to St.Jovite, where Mont Tremblant is located to go skiing.
More Reviews (4)
Arial_27's Related Pages
Province of Quebec Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Province of Quebec - Historic and Amazing!"
- "Quebec: A Unique North American Place"
- "Biking my way through Quebec one road at a time!"
- "Quebec- La belle province"
- "Quebec, Canada"
- "Pierre_Rouss Province of Québec page"
- "Quebec.....Europe without the jetlag!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Province of Quebec
- Hotels in Province of Quebec
- Transportation in Province of Quebec
- Nightlife in Province of Quebec
- Restaurants in Province of Quebec
- Shopping in Province of Quebec
- Warnings and Dangers in Province of Quebec
- See All...
Explore the World
- Stoney Creek Hotels
- Chennai (Madras) Hotels
- Old Orchard Beach Hotels
- Legaspi City
- Belvedere Island Hotels
- Sequoia National Park
Badges & Stats in Province of Quebec
- 7 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Province of Quebec?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Province of Quebec
Photos in Province of QuebecSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Toronto Intro, 32 reviews, 33 photos
- South Korea Intro, 24 reviews, 29 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 18 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Dominican Republic Intro, 7 reviews, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Australia Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Paris Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- New York City Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 18 reviews, 7 photos
Top Province of Quebec hotels
- Montreal Hotels
- 3653 Reviews - 6821 Photos
- Mont-Tremblant Hotels
- 130 Reviews - 319 Photos
- Quebec Hotels
- 1562 Reviews - 3447 Photos
- Dorval Hotels
- 2 Reviews - 35 Photos
- Laval Hotels
- 11 Reviews - 5 Photos
- Hull Hotels
- 85 Reviews - 192 Photos
- Île Bizard Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Sainte-Foy Hotels
- 1 Review - 2 Photos
- Gaspé Hotels
- 150 Reviews - 411 Photos
- Sainte-Adèle Hotels
- 8 Reviews - 4 Photos
- Rimouski Hotels
- 8 Reviews - 30 Photos
- Montebello Hotels
- 9 Reviews - 52 Photos
- Magog Hotels
- 39 Reviews - 89 Photos
- Ayers Cliff Hotels
- 2 Reviews - 12 Photos
- Tadoussac Hotels
- 39 Reviews - 98 Photos