Province of Quebec Hotel Tips by Arial_27 Top 5 Page for this destination
Province of Quebec Hotels: 28 reviews and 47 photos
This was a comfortable hotel located in St. Donat. If you're on a ski trip to Mont Garcea, I would highly recommed staying here. The rooms were always clean, with bunkbeds and a TV. There was a beautiful lake outside the hotel and in the summer you can go swimming. The buffet breakfast was delicious. They served typical French breakfasts: hot chocolate, crapes, baguettes with jam...Mmmmm
Unique Qualities: Great view, telephone booth, common room with terrace, restaurant, close to Mont Garceau, located in a pretty town with friendly bilingual people.
Comparison: less expensive than average
More Reviews (5)
Arial_27's Related Pages
Province of Quebec Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Province of Quebec - Historic and Amazing!"
- "Quebec: A Unique North American Place"
- "Biking my way through Quebec one road at a time!"
- "Quebec- La belle province"
- "Quebec, Canada"
- "Pierre_Rouss Province of Québec page"
- "Quebec.....Europe without the jetlag!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Province of Quebec
- Hotels in Province of Quebec
- Transportation in Province of Quebec
- Nightlife in Province of Quebec
- Restaurants in Province of Quebec
- Shopping in Province of Quebec
- Warnings and Dangers in Province of Quebec
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Province of Quebec
- 7 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Province of Quebec?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Province of Quebec
Photos in Province of QuebecSee All Photos (7)
Read real reviews about Province of Quebec Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- South Korea Intro, 31 reviews, 36 photos
- Toronto Intro, 32 reviews, 33 photos
- Australia Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 18 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Dominican Republic Intro, 7 reviews, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Paris Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- New York City Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 18 reviews, 7 photos