"Le Tr?port" Le Tréport by Arial_27
Le Tréport Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 13 photos
I wish I had eaten in some restaurants here, or visited some of the sights so I'd have some tips to write for Le Treport, but unfortunately I don't. All I can say is that it is simply one of the most beautiful places I traveled to while in France. In the summer, when its warm there is usually a fair with rides and icecream stands that they have on the beach. The beach is mostly covered in rocks, but if you take a five minute walk over to Mers-Les-Baints, which has cliffs just as beautiful as the ones in this photo, you will find nice white sand to lie down on and lots of cabins to keep your belongings in. Definately visit Le Treport if you're ever in France, its a lovely small beach community.
Arial_27's Related Pages
Le Tréport Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Long week end in Normandie"
- "Le Tréport"
- "Le Tr?port"
- "A Honeymoon in Le Treport"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Le Tréport
- Hotels in Le Tréport
- Restaurants in Le Tréport
- Shopping in Le Tréport
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Le Tréport
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Le Tréport?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Le Tréport
Photos in Le TréportSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Toronto Intro, 32 reviews, 33 photos
- South Korea Intro, 24 reviews, 29 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 18 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Dominican Republic Intro, 7 reviews, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Australia Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos
- Paris Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- New York City Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 18 reviews, 7 photos