"Mers Les Bains" Mers-les-Bains by Arial_27
Mers-les-Bains Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 9 photos
Long strip of white sandy beaches.. perfect for a summer day to relax. This small town is lively and peaceful at the same time. It is attached to Le Treport (see my pages), which is about a five minute walk away- thats where most of the restaurants, pubs and shops are. The Mers-Les-Bains side is more quiet and peaceful. Its a great place to bring children, friends, or a date. The cliffs and the typical French style buildings make it very photogenic and picturesque. This photo does not do justice at all. You'll love the atmosphere.
Arial_27's Related Pages
Mers-les-Bains Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cliffs and crazy houses!"
- "Long week end in Normandie"
- "Mers Les Bains"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mers-les-Bains
- Hotels in Mers-les-Bains
- Warnings and Dangers in Mers-les-Bains
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mers-les-Bains
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Mers-les-Bains?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mers-les-Bains
Photos in Mers-les-BainsSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- South Korea Intro, 31 reviews, 36 photos
- Toronto Intro, 32 reviews, 33 photos
- Australia Intro, 25 reviews, 26 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 18 reviews, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Dominican Republic Intro, 7 reviews, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Paris Intro, 17 reviews, 17 photos
- New York City Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 18 reviews, 7 photos