"Zwickau in Sachsen" Zwickau by blackbirdxx
Zwickau Travel Guide: 71 reviews and 419 photos
When you are on vacation in Sachsen, take your time and visit this interesting town
Katharinenkirche (Catherine`s church ) was built 1206 - 1212 Thomas Müntzer worked here 1520 as a preacher more travel advice
The museum is a must for art - enthusiasts, who love Expressionism because of the Max Pechstein paintings there`s also a... more travel advice
blackbirdxx's Related Pages
Zwickau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Robert Schumann, cars and more"
- "Zwickau: Home to Trabant and Robert Schumann"
- "Spending an afternoon at the police station..."
- "Zwickau in Sachsen"
- "A Wombat in Zwickau"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zwickau
- Hotels in Zwickau
- Transportation in Zwickau
- Nightlife in Zwickau
- Restaurants in Zwickau
- Warnings and Dangers in Zwickau
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zwickau
- 5 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Zwickau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zwickau
Top 5 Pages
- Berlin 10 reviews, 6 photos
- Görlitz Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Beeskow Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Rome Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Zwickau Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos