"Off the main tourist routes" Greece by antoanellarom
Greece Travel Guide: 28,486 reviews and 84,433 photos
The village of Damouchari situated in Pelion ( near Volos ) is one of the most true to its nature places I have ever seen. The sleepy village seems not to have changed for ages - the fishing boats, the few houses, the only 2 mini markets - everything seems to sleep under the most luminiscent sun
Ancient amphiteatre which has the best accoustic ever - one whisper on the stage will be heard in the same manner at the top of the place.The most amazing ancient dramas use to be performed during the summer
One of Schielleman`s discoveries, Atreus` tomb lies only a few kilometers away from the ruins of Micene, home of Agamemnon, master of Achiles
- Pros:Sun, sea, silence
- Cons:Sometimes too forgotten places
Kissos, a small village in Pelion - 2 km.from Ag.Ioannis, is climbed up at the top of the mountain and treasures the... more travel advice
Smallest fishermen village ever seen Tranquility , nice beaches, good food more travel advice
antoanellarom's Related Pages
Greece Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Greece - Ellada 2008"
- "Greece... as lovely as it seems!"
- "My beloved Greece..."
- "Following in the Footsteps of Paul"
- "FALLING IN LOVE WITH GREECE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Greece
- Hotels in Greece
- Transportation in Greece
- Nightlife in Greece
- Restaurants in Greece
- Shopping in Greece
- Warnings and Dangers in Greece
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Greece
- 24 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Greece?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Greece
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Carpathian Mountains Intro, 39 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Intro, 34 reviews, 33 photos
- Greece Intro, 24 reviews, 27 photos
- Pays de la Loire Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Arieseni Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Vienna Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Bretagne Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Éze Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Chartres Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Muntii Paring Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos