"Scent of sea with a touch of medieval" Roquebrune-Cap-Martin by antoanellarom
Roquebrune-Cap-Martin Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 43 photos
Situated at 300 m height, the village of Roquebrune has the narrow alleys of a medieval town, a lot of stairs and vaults. Right next to the village, the millennium olive tree stands.
A 2 star rated hotel in the centre of Menton, only a few kilometers away from Roquebrune Clean and nice place The... more travel advice
antoanellarom's Related Pages
Roquebrune-Cap-Martin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A very special place along the Cote d'Azur"
- "Medieval Roquebrune and luxurious Cap Martin"
- "Scent of sea with a touch of medieval"
- "It just goes up"
- "Coming soon...'Roquebrune, worth the stop!""
- See All...
- Things to Do in Roquebrune-Cap-Martin
- Hotels in Roquebrune-Cap-Martin
- Transportation in Roquebrune-Cap-Martin
- Restaurants in Roquebrune-Cap-Martin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Roquebrune-Cap-Martin
- 4 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Roquebrune-Cap-Martin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Roquebrune-Cap-Martin
Photos in Roquebrune-Cap-MartinSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Carpathian Mountains Intro, 39 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arad Intro, 34 reviews, 33 photos
- Greece Intro, 24 reviews, 27 photos
- Pays de la Loire Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Arieseni Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Vienna Intro, 6 reviews, 18 photos
- Bretagne Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Éze Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Chartres Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Muntii Paring Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos