"My Adopted Home" Vancouver by wreckloose
Vancouver Travel Guide: 4,002 reviews and 8,456 photos
I got transferred to Vancouver and thought it would be hard to adjust to the slower pace of life. Fortunately, I was wrong as I discovered a ton of things to do with your free time. The option of snowboarding in the morning and then golfing in the afternoon is not far-fetched when speaking of this city. Beautiful views, beautiful people, beautiful city. I love Toronto, but I'm glad as hell to be living here for now.
- Pros:Mountains, trees, beaches, anything outdoors.
- Cons:Getting harassed for change every half-block
Get Up Get Down Fridays at Shine. Dope hip hop in the back, the regular stuff in the front. Good times to be had if... more travel advice
wreckloose's Related Pages
Vancouver Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Local's Perspective"
- "Vancouver, BC - Canada's Pacific Gem!"
- "Vancouver, BC, Canada!"
- "Vancouver, my current home"
- "Vancouver,the best neighbor city of the USA!"
- "Summer in Vancouver"
- "The big city on the West Coast"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vancouver
- Hotels in Vancouver
- Transportation in Vancouver
- Nightlife in Vancouver
- Restaurants in Vancouver
- Shopping in Vancouver
- Warnings and Dangers in Vancouver
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vancouver
- 3 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Vancouver?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vancouver
Photos in VancouverSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Manila Intro, 26 reviews, 26 photos
- New York City Intro, 18 reviews, 20 photos
- San Pedro Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos
- Toronto Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Halifax Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Chicago Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Montreal Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Calgary Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Quebec Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos