"Rome" Rome by wreckloose
Rome Travel Guide: 12,300 reviews and 27,568 photos
The Eternal City...
If you're an art lover, this city will keep you going for days... Everything about Rome is just so... historic. Curious thing about Italy as a whole though, when you eat, wine is cheaper than coke (or water for that matter)... to be continued...
Like I said... the art is magnificent. The Pieta is located inside St. Peter's Cathedral. It is made of marble and was carved by Michaelangelo himself. It is now on display behind glass because when it was in New York City, some lunatic with a hammer decided to attack it.
wreckloose's Related Pages
Rome Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "R O M E"
- "TO THE SOURCES OF MY CULTURE AND HISTORY."
- "Roma - Città Eterna"
- "Roma, una citta stupenda"
- "Rome : A Surpise Around Every Corner"
- "weekends in Rome"
- "Awestruck in Rome"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rome
- Hotels in Rome
- Transportation in Rome
- Nightlife in Rome
- Restaurants in Rome
- Shopping in Rome
- Warnings and Dangers in Rome
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rome
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Rome?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rome
Top 10 Pages
- Manila Intro, 26 reviews, 26 photos
- New York City Intro, 18 reviews, 20 photos
- San Pedro Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos
- Toronto Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Halifax Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Chicago Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Montreal Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Calgary Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Quebec Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos