"Toronto, Canada" Toronto by gregoryr1m

Toronto Travel Guide: 4,309 reviews and 8,890 photos

Oooohhhhhh no! I AM NOT going up in that thing. Some say this is the talest manmade structure in the world... others say it might be some building in Kuala Lampur and other say Chicago is planning to build a tower higher than the one in Toronto..... it don't much matter to me, I'm up in that thing!

Toronto Bay, Lake Ontario

I had a lovely walk along Toronto Bay the morning of September 24th 2005. It was windy but nice.

Chinatown.

Chinatown was fun to just walk through. Very crowded... all the time.

• Intro Updated Oct 10, 2005

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    Nov 9, 2006 at 9:17 AM

Wonderful photographs Greg! I love seeing sculptures and love the old 1920's photo of your grandfather. I hold my dad's old family photographs like they are like gold.

• ANNAD's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2005 at 10:06 AM

ciao greg hi need the same pic near the tower...may be I come back to have one.....ah! ah! ciao

• Karolina01's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2005 at 7:57 AM

Thank you Greg. You have nice collection of Toronto pictures here.

• CdnJane's Profile Photo
    Oct 2, 2005 at 7:21 AM

Greg, great pictures! Thanks for sharing them with us and your comments too. Sorry you had a taxi driver with a lack of true knowledge of the city! Hope you'll make another trip here to see more of the sights.

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Oct 1, 2005 at 6:26 PM

Hi Greg ,I used your picture of Hansi & Ethan clowning around with the sweetener I have been changing pictures pretty often Your page is great great pictures Hansi

• radz's Profile Photo
    Oct 1, 2005 at 6:09 AM

Woow Greg seems you had blast at Toronto.Lovely VTmeet pics.Thanks for sharing with us.Have a nice weekend.

• DaDrifter's Profile Photo
    Sep 30, 2005 at 8:32 PM

Lovely pictures from the meeting, Greg. Looks like everyone had a great time in Toronto :) ... nice to see Fred's Butterfly amongst the pictures.

• Kaspian's Profile Photo
    Sep 29, 2005 at 9:45 PM

Greg, your photos are SO good! That one of Frank with his head through the plants is completely hilarious! I don't have any of me & you or me & Jen. :-(

• imstress's Profile Photo
    Sep 29, 2005 at 6:10 PM

I see so many familar faces that appeared on the Misc Forum :) Thanks for sharing those wonderful pics.

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Sep 29, 2005 at 3:41 PM

Greg, you outdid yourself...these are just marvelous, and it's obvious that you enjoyed yourself. So great to see all you VT'ers having so much fun.

gregoryr1m

“Walter Mitty in training,”

Badges & Stats in Toronto

Have you been to Toronto?

Latest Activity in Toronto