"St. Paul, Minnesota" Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Paul by gregoryr1m
Saint Paul Travel Guide: 283 reviews and 556 photos
I was actually born and raised in across the river in Minneapolis but I have always loved St. Paul. The 2 cities have their own uniqueness. Minneapolis has always been more progerssive and St. Paul has always been more traditional.*
The St. Paul Culture – Have a divine cultural experience!!
The copper dome of this beautiful church was cleaned up in 2002 and they did a fantastic job. You can see the state capital from St. Paul's Cathedral.
This is the view of the Minnesota State Capital from St. Paul's Cathedral.
While visiting Comoi Park, have lunch at the pavilion. Meals range form $4 - $8. It is open all year round. After waling... more travel advice
In the Summer of 2004, Peanuts on Parade featured Snoopy on his dog house. more travel advice
gregoryr1m's Related Pages
Saint Paul Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "St. Paul - Minnesota's Grand Old City"
- "Saint Paul"
- "Saint Paul, Minnesota"
- "St. Paul, Minnesota"
- "Pig's Eye Landing"
- "Minnesota's State Capital"
- "The Elder Brother of the Twin Cities"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint Paul
- Hotels in Saint Paul
- Transportation in Saint Paul
- Nightlife in Saint Paul
- Restaurants in Saint Paul
- Shopping in Saint Paul
- Warnings and Dangers in Saint Paul
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint Paul
- 15 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 23 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Saint Paul?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Paul
Photos in Saint PaulSee All Photos (41)
Top 10 Pages
- Minneapolis Intro, 15 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Paul Intro, 15 reviews, 41 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bemidji Intro, 10 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Stillwater Intro, 15 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ireland Intro, 7 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toronto Intro, 26 photos, 5 travelogues
- Seattle Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Duluth Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- William O'Brien State Park Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue