"Arr?bida" Serra de Arrábida by NunoF
Serra de Arrábida Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 81 photos
The name Arr?bida is from Arabic meaning a place of prayer. The Parque Natural da Arr?bida covers the small range of limestone mountains which stretches east-west along the coast between Sesimbra and Set?bal. It was established to protect the wild landscape and rich variety of birds and wildlife, including eagles, wildcats and badgers.
- In a nutshell:A relaxing place
Sheltered cove with a beach of fine white sand and crystal clear sea, popular with underwater fishermen. more travel advice
NunoF's Related Pages
Serra de Arrábida Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Natural Park of Arrabida"
- "Serra da Arrábida"
- "Serra da Arrabida - Fantastic views and colors!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Serra de Arrábida
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Serra de Arrábida?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Serra de Arrábida
Photos in Serra de ArrábidaSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palma de Mallorca Intro, 19 reviews, 52 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sintra Intro, 23 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Queluz Intro, 6 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vienna 13 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Setúbal Intro, 5 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fátima Intro, 9 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lagos Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Palmela Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- France Intro, 22 photos, 4 travelogues