"Marshes and Beaches and Dunes, Oh My....." Salisbury by Fewf
Salisbury Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 21 photos
It's a long road to Salisbury, but it's worth it. There are all sorts of birds to observe here. I found it particularly good on a bike, what with blue herons crossing the street and then just standing there, watching me, and some yellow bird I don't even know flying in front of me for several minutes as I pedaled. Because there's a beach, a salt marsh, an estuary, and some small dunes, all in one place, you see a VERY large variety of wildlife and views. I'll write up only a bit for now, but hopefully I'll get around to writing more.
It's a big cold in April, but in the summer, it's great--if you can take the crowds. more travel advice
The Merrimack, whose source is in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, has its mouth here, between Salisbury and... more travel advice
Fewf's Related Pages
Salisbury Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Marshes and Beaches and Dunes, Oh My....."
- "Salisbury Beach State Reservation"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Salisbury
- 5 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Salisbury?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Salisbury
Photos in SalisburySee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 13 reviews, 30 photos
- Anaheim Intro, 13 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ithaca Intro, 16 reviews, 24 photos
- Simi Valley Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boston Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
- New Mexico Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Salisbury Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- New York City Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Harwich Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos
- Estado de Baja California Norte Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
No friends yet.