"Marblehead" Marblehead by Fewf
Marblehead Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 30 photos
A pretty town with a lot of history. I'll write more about it with time.
Just beware of Sundays, when the entire town is basically closed.
This is New England. A comparatively tiny orange wooden shack open from 5:30 AM until 3 PM. Breakfast will run you $5,... more travel advice
Jeremiah Lee--at his time one of the richest people in the state--had this mansion built for him in 1768. It basically... more travel advice
Fewf's Related Pages
Marblehead Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful, Historic Town on the Water"
- "Marblehead - So Beautiful and close to Boston!"
- "Marblehead - Boston"
- "Salty old Marblehead"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Marblehead
- Transportation in Marblehead
- Restaurants in Marblehead
- Shopping in Marblehead
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Marblehead
- 7 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Marblehead?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Marblehead
Top 10 Pages
- Anaheim Intro, 13 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 13 reviews, 30 photos
- Ithaca Intro, 16 reviews, 24 photos
- Simi Valley Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boston Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
- New Mexico Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Salisbury Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- New York City Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Harwich Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos
- Estado de Baja California Norte Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
No friends yet.