"The End of Route 66" Santa Monica by Fewf
Santa Monica Travel Guide: 457 reviews and 1,055 photos
Santa Monica is when you're getting close enough to LA that there are houses even on the Pacific Coast Highway. It's a nice town, and fun to walk around for a bit. It "features" a cute pier and a long beach that most beachgoers consider too dirty. But walk along it far enough southward, and you'll hit Venice Beach.
The beach was quite empty when we were there. Took a little walk north and back south. more travel advice
Fewf's Related Pages
Santa Monica Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "~Santa Monica~"
- "I Leave My Heart in Santa Monica"
- "AFTERNOON & EVENING AT SANTA MONICA PIER."
- "Santa Monica"
- "BEAUTY AND THE BEACH"
- "Third Street Promenade"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Santa Monica
- Hotels in Santa Monica
- Transportation in Santa Monica
- Nightlife in Santa Monica
- Restaurants in Santa Monica
- Shopping in Santa Monica
- Warnings and Dangers in Santa Monica
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Santa Monica
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Santa Monica?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santa Monica
Photos in Santa MonicaSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Anaheim Intro, 13 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 13 reviews, 30 photos
- Ithaca Intro, 16 reviews, 24 photos
- Simi Valley Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boston Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
- New Mexico Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Salisbury Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- New York City Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Harwich Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos
- Estado de Baja California Norte Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
No friends yet.