"Burbank" Top 5 Page for this destination Burbank by Fewf
Burbank Travel Guide: 63 reviews and 211 photos
Being directly on I-5, with its own Metrolink stop and airport, Burbank is probably one of the easiest places to find and get to. You'll find an entrance to Griffith Park here, plus the LA zoo.
Not many people seem to visit this end of Griffith Park. Lots of nice trails and great views. Some trails are wide... more travel advice
Fewf's Related Pages
Burbank Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Overlooking LA"
- "Never Saw Jay"
- "Burbank: Hollywood, Sans the Glitz !"
- "vanessa8008's new Burbank Page"
- "True Hometown"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Burbank
- Hotels in Burbank
- Transportation in Burbank
- Nightlife in Burbank
- Restaurants in Burbank
- Shopping in Burbank
- Warnings and Dangers in Burbank
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Burbank
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Burbank?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Burbank
Top 10 Pages
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 13 reviews, 30 photos
- Anaheim Intro, 13 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ithaca Intro, 16 reviews, 24 photos
- Simi Valley Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boston Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
- New Mexico Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Salisbury Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- New York City Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Harwich Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos
- Estado de Baja California Norte Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
No friends yet.