"New Mexico" New Mexico by Fewf
New Mexico Travel Guide: 4,228 reviews and 10,436 photos
New Mexico is usually thought of as the desert Southwest, with a lot of sand and impressive landforms. I suppose both are accurate, but New Mexico is not the Mojave Desert of southeastern California. Besides the bushes, there's often a lot of grass wherever you go.
Once you get up into the mountains, the "desert" landscape gives way to forests reminiscent of New Hampshire, though upon closer inspection, the tree species are completely different (unlike in New Hampshire, there are very few deciduous trees here).
The mountains separate off northeastern New Mexico, which is in the plains, and not a desert landscape at all.
As many other places, New Mexico has its share of weirdness. more travel advice
As everyone knows, more or less, the landforms in New Mexico are awesome. Check them out. more travel advice
Fewf's Related Pages
New Mexico Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Land of Enchantment"
- "New Mexico, Earth, But Out of this World"
- "One of our 50 is missing!"
- "UNIQUE CULTURE AMONGST SOUTHWEST GRANDUER"
- "Land of Varied Scenery"
- "New Mexican Legends ...."
- "Our Land of Enchantment"
- See All...
- Things to Do in New Mexico
- Hotels in New Mexico
- Transportation in New Mexico
- Nightlife in New Mexico
- Restaurants in New Mexico
- Shopping in New Mexico
- Warnings and Dangers in New Mexico
- See All...
Badges & Stats in New Mexico
- 10 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to New Mexico?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in New Mexico
Top 10 Pages
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 13 reviews, 30 photos
- Anaheim Intro, 13 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ithaca Intro, 16 reviews, 24 photos
- Simi Valley Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boston Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
- New Mexico Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Salisbury Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- New York City Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Harwich Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos
- Estado de Baja California Norte Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
No friends yet.