"Tampa" Top 5 Page for this destination Tampa by tafurojo

Tampa Travel Guide: 1,041 reviews and 2,376 photos

Tampa is home to me. I've live here since 1991. It took awhile for the city to grow on me but it has and i'm proud to say I live here. There is so much to do in Tampa. You are only minutes away from beaches and the same distance from the most rural of escapes. From Busch Gardens to Channelside and Ybor City, Tampa has so much to offer.

It's Home!

• Pros:Sunshine, Beaches, Clean, Busch Gardens, Central Florida, Palm Trees
  • Cons:Public Transportation, Crime
  • In a nutshell:Tampa is home for me but a great place for YOU to visit!
  • Intro Updated Mar 25, 2005

• Oct 9, 2008 at 12:25 PM

Florida tennis pro Curt Calkins won his third straight tennis tournament this weekend in Southern Florida beating Sargai Freeha of Brazil 6-4, 6-3 6-1

• miclev21's Profile Photo
    Jun 16, 2005 at 11:10 PM

Ill be there on Monday. Looking for things to do. Ybor city is one. I would just like to drive around and see the sites. On a limited time schedule:P

• sarahjayn's Profile Photo
    Jun 8, 2005 at 8:18 PM

the pizza window has saved me from starvation many a night . . . not a lot of people seem to know about it though

• May 7, 2005 at 9:19 AM

Great Photos Of Busch Gardens And Great Insight As To What The Park Offers To Visitors.

• ForestqueenNYC's Profile Photo
    May 3, 2005 at 4:27 PM

Beautiful photo of the sunset and palm trees. I had considered moving to Tampa but thought it was a bit quiet after living in NYC. It is a pretty city, though.

• cazz38's Profile Photo
    Feb 21, 2005 at 1:58 PM

Great Tampa page Joey.

• Dec 10, 2004 at 5:27 PM

can't wait to get back here soon! i need to see the sun again.

• butterfly_girl's Profile Photo
    Oct 11, 2004 at 10:00 AM

Excellent Tampa page. Thanks

• kenyneo's Profile Photo
    Sep 5, 2004 at 8:10 AM

I hope everything is alright and safe . I will pray for you Joey !

• Aug 3, 2004 at 9:40 AM

Awesome page! I should work on mine... About your next trip, Brazil is awesome and really cheap. Greetings from Tampa ;-)

tafurojo

“Confucious say; Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok”

Badges & Stats in Tampa