"Tampa" Top 5 Page for this destination Tampa by tafurojo
Tampa Travel Guide: 1,044 reviews and 2,356 photos
Tampa is home to me. I've live here since 1991. It took awhile for the city to grow on me but it has and i'm proud to say I live here. There is so much to do in Tampa. You are only minutes away from beaches and the same distance from the most rural of escapes. From Busch Gardens to Channelside and Ybor City, Tampa has so much to offer.
- Pros:Sunshine, Beaches, Clean, Busch Gardens, Central Florida, Palm Trees
- Cons:Public Transportation, Crime
- In a nutshell:Tampa is home for me but a great place for YOU to visit!
Located at the Little Manatee State Park. This company isn't organized very well and the kayaks they have to rent are... more travel advice
I'm not a big fan of Sushi so I may not be the best person to rate this restuarant but the experience itself was very... more travel advice
- Some General Tips
- See All Love Bugs
- Trendy Shopping
- See All "The Seminole Wars" Memorial
tafurojo's Related Pages
Tampa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tampa Florida"
- "Yup, this is Tampa."
- "tampa florida"
- "Pine covered sand flats and a one-track railroad"
- "Holiday in the Sun"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tampa
- Hotels in Tampa
- Transportation in Tampa
- Nightlife in Tampa
- Restaurants in Tampa
- Shopping in Tampa
- Warnings and Dangers in Tampa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tampa
- 31 Reviews
- 45 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Tampa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tampa
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tampa Intro, 31 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 31 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 17 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Atlanta Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Orleans Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Athens Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Venice Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Tangier Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue