"Byzantine Ravenna" Ravenna by tafurojo
Ravenna Travel Guide: 365 reviews and 1,126 photos
I was only in Ravenna for a short afternoon but it was quite a nice change of pace from the rest of Italy that we had seen. The scenery was a lot like the above picture all around. Rolling hills, sunflowers along the seaside. Much how you picture this part of Italy.
tafurojo's Related Pages
Ravenna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Byzantine culture blended with Italian flavour!"
- "Ravenna, City of Mosaics"
- "The magic of the mosaics"
- "Once was famous"
- "Basilica di Sant' Apollinare Nuovo"
- "Ravenna - A Byzantine Centre"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ravenna
- Hotels in Ravenna
- Transportation in Ravenna
- Nightlife in Ravenna
- Restaurants in Ravenna
- Shopping in Ravenna
- Warnings and Dangers in Ravenna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ravenna
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Ravenna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ravenna
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tampa Intro, 31 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 31 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 17 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Atlanta Intro, 10 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Orleans Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Athens Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Venice Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Tangier Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue