"Nami Island" Nami-ri by ONG_COCO
Nami-ri Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 23 photos
I visited this place during Jan 06 and it was freezing cold (around minus 10 degree celcius) Luckily there were firewoods all around the island to keep the visitors warm.
My first visit to Nami island in Sept 04 during Autumn.
Weather was cooling and in fact the best time to visit Korea.
- Pros:Nice place for phototaking, especially if you are fan of Winter Sonata
- Cons:Long journey to Nami Island from Seoul
- In a nutshell:You can cover the whole island within half a day!!!
ONG_COCO's Related Pages
Nami-ri Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Nami-ri
- Hotels in Nami-ri
- Restaurants in Nami-ri
- Shopping in Nami-ri
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nami-ri
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Nami-ri?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nami-ri
Photos in Nami-riSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Krabi Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- London Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Alexandria Intro, 3 photos
- Cameron Highlands Intro, 3 photos
- Bath Intro, 3 photos
- Pyramids of Giza Intro, 3 photos
- Windsor Intro, 3 photos
- Nami-ri Intro, 3 photos
- Sorak-tong Intro, 3 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 2 photos
No friends yet.