"Whitsun holidays" Top 5 Page for this destination Argelès-sur-Mer by wendyjol
Argelès-sur-Mer Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 62 photos
We all needed a rest and some sun badly.
Since summer 2003 we did not go away, not even a weekend. As this summer we will travel South West America for 5 weeks, we did not allow ourselves another break.
But as we were very tired, two days before the withsun holidays (one week), I went to the travelagency.
We just needed sun and rest and the internet informed us that the weather in Roussillon Languedoc would be perfect the coming week.
So we rented a caravan on camping Le bois Fleuri.
The kids enjoyed themselves in the super pool.
The water temperature was about 26 degrees and they (we too) loved it.
The second good thing on this campsite was the river.
Which kid does not like to build a dam and look for fish.
So if the were not in the pool, they were in the river.
The other things the kids liked on this camping was the animation, disco and karaoke.
The tennisground was also a favourite hangout.
- Pros:Good camping
wendyjol's Related Pages
Argelès-sur-Mer Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Prickly things by the sea"
- "Whitsun holidays"
- "Argelès-sur-mer and environment"
- "Wish I had never left"
- "Argeles sur Mer"
- "argeles holiday"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Argelès-sur-Mer
- Hotels in Argelès-sur-Mer
- Transportation in Argelès-sur-Mer
- Nightlife in Argelès-sur-Mer
- Restaurants in Argelès-sur-Mer
- Warnings and Dangers in Argelès-sur-Mer
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Argelès-sur-Mer
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Argelès-sur-Mer?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Argelès-sur-Mer
Photos in Argelès-sur-MerSee All Photos (4)
- Top 5 Page for this destination Argelès-sur-Mer Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Collioure Intro, 3 photos
- Arles-sur-Tech Intro, 3 photos
- Altenilpe Intro, 2 photos