"Hot Air Balloon Adventure" Palm Desert by 2romance2love

Palm Desert Travel Guide: 122 reviews and 229 photos

"feel the sky"

If ever you do want to feel the sky like a bird, would you find yourself in a hot air balloon? Yes.

"It's all up in the air from here".

Hot Air Ballooning...hmmm, do I have life insurance for this activity? Lets see if the pilot can sell me a parachute just in case. My mom wouldn't approve of this adventure but hey I don't live at home anymore, Yeah!

Can you handle the "hot air".

winds are picking up as you can see the sun is coming up and we should have taken off 10 minutes ago. When the sun starts warming then the winds get kicking and it is difficult to take off smoothly.

• Pros:Clean air and laid back.
  • Cons:No big city noise, but bring plenty of money.
  • In a nutshell:Great for company tours or getting close with the people you care about.
  • Last visit to Palm Desert: Nov 2003
  • Intro Updated Jan 5, 2004

• grishaV1's Profile Photo
    Nov 6, 2004 at 10:38 AM

love the balloon pics :-))))) it must have been so exciting!!!!!

• awayhome's Profile Photo
    Jan 14, 2004 at 9:17 PM

Wow seem so fun! have to take a chance to go there soon. Great page=))

• into-thin-air's Profile Photo
    Jan 4, 2004 at 5:25 PM

This looks like a LOT of FUN Gidgit and something that I have Always fancied a crack at ---- Maybe someday !!?? Good tips, smashing pics and Useful information --- Keep up the Good Work

• 850prc's Profile Photo
    Jan 3, 2004 at 7:21 PM

Welcome to VT, Gidget. Nice Palm Desert page. Your hot air ballooning info and photos are great. The only disappointment for me on our 6/2003 trip to Namibia was that we had to cancel a balloon flight because of high winds. Didn't want to land in Angola!

2romance2love

“Leave Impressions...”

Badges & Stats in Palm Desert

Have you been to Palm Desert?

Latest Activity in Palm Desert