"Two wonderful weeks in Scotland" Scotland by himalia11

Scotland Travel Guide: 12,672 reviews and 28,094 photos

We stayed two weeks in Scotland and were impressed by its beauty. Especially the highlands were fascinating, with all the lochs and the green mountains. And there were so many castles & ruins, just great!

We started in Edinburgh, made a short excursion to the borders, visits lots of places on our way to Fort William were we had a cottage for one week and from there we were heading north and back along parts of the East coast to Edinburgh. It was very difficult to decide where to go, there was so much to see. And all places were so nice that I could have stayed there longer!

• Last visit to Scotland: Jun 2007
  • Intro Updated Sep 22, 2007

• JessH's Profile Photo
    Aug 15, 2011 at 2:06 AM

Halloechen Angela! I really enjoyed your tips about Scotland (my husband's home country :-) We are returning to the Highlands next month and your pages made me look forward to it even more! Greetings from Dubai / Jess :-)

• STEWMASS's Profile Photo
    Apr 27, 2008 at 1:18 PM

Glad you enjoyed your time in Scotland. Great tips and photos. Hope the midgies were kind when you were round the west coast!

• ValbyDK's Profile Photo
    Sep 23, 2007 at 12:22 AM

Hi Angela. Great tips and photos. I visited Scotland many years ago, but still remember the fantastic landscape.

• iaint's Profile Photo
    Jul 28, 2007 at 12:04 PM

good stuff; my mum & dad live near Dirleton Castel

himalia11

“Carpe Diem!”

Badges & Stats in Scotland

Have you been to Scotland?