"Mayo - with Irland biggest island, Achill Island" Top 5 Page for this destination County Mayo by himalia11
County Mayo Travel Guide: 217 reviews and 393 photos
County Mayo is located in the west of Ireland. It has a varied landscape with mountains, lakes, boglands, and a beautiful coastline with several islands. You’ll find Ireland’s holy mountain, Croagh Patrick (around 765 m high) in county Mayo. The largest island is Achill Island – a beautiful place with scenic cliffs, little villages and mountains!
In the northwest of Mayo, including parts of Archill Island, you’ll find a Gaeltacht, which means that Irish is spoken... more travel advice
The Doo Lough pass is quite harmless compared to those in County Kerry or Cork, but nevertheless it offers you some nice... more travel advice
himalia11's Related Pages
County Mayo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Western frontier"
- "Up Mayo!"
- "Mayo - with Irland biggest island, Achill Island"
- "Holy and Hilly"
- "Beautiful Mayo"
- "Cycling through parts of Ireland"
- "**...COUNTY MAYO...**"
- See All...
- Things to Do in County Mayo
- Hotels in County Mayo
- Transportation in County Mayo
- Nightlife in County Mayo
- Restaurants in County Mayo
- Shopping in County Mayo
- Warnings and Dangers in County Mayo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in County Mayo
- 8 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to County Mayo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in County Mayo
Top 10 Pages
- Wales Intro, 29 reviews, 130 photos
- Scotland Intro, 47 reviews, 98 photos
- Löffingen Intro, 16 reviews, 68 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bad Schandau Intro, 29 reviews, 43 photos
- Franche-Comté Intro, 22 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Limburg an der Lahn Intro, 23 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Monschau Intro, 21 reviews, 35 photos
- Bremen Intro, 19 reviews, 33 photos
- Saßnitz Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kempten Intro, 13 reviews, 35 photos