"Homburg in the Saarland" Homburg by himalia11
Homburg Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 25 photos
Homburg lies in the east of the Saarland, between Saarbrücken (36 km) and Kaiserslautern (43 km). Please do not confuse Homburg with Bad Homburg or Homberg, these are different towns!
We stopped there for a lunch break on our way to Losheim am See. There's a small but nice Roman museum that we visited, but there are more things to see like the red sandstone caves in the castle hill (Schlossberghöhlen) and fortress ruins (Festung Hohenburg). I'd be curious to visit those places as well!
Opposite of the Roman museum is the restaurant Römerhaus. It offers German food we enjoyed a good lunch there. I had... more travel advice
himalia11's Related Pages
Homburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "my hometown"
- "Homburg in the Saarland"
- "A football match in Homburg"
- "Homburg (Saarland)- Germany"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Homburg
- Hotels in Homburg
- Transportation in Homburg
- Nightlife in Homburg
- Restaurants in Homburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Homburg
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Homburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Homburg
Top 10 Pages
- Wales Intro, 29 reviews, 130 photos
- Scotland Intro, 47 reviews, 98 photos
- Löffingen Intro, 16 reviews, 68 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bad Schandau Intro, 29 reviews, 43 photos
- Franche-Comté Intro, 22 reviews, 46 photos
- Limburg an der Lahn Intro, 23 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Monschau Intro, 21 reviews, 35 photos
- Bremen Intro, 19 reviews, 33 photos
- Saßnitz Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kempten Intro, 13 reviews, 35 photos