"The Eistobel (ice gorge) near Isny" Isny im Allgäu by himalia11
Isny im Allgäu Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 6 photos
Isny is located in the Westallgäu, between Kempten (30 km) and Wangen (22 km), and just about 40 km from Lindau/Bodensee (Lake Constance).
Near Isny is a nice gorge called Eistobel (ice gorge) which we found to be worth a detour on our way to Kempten. It was nice to finally walk a bit after having sat in the car for some hours!
We just visited the gorge, so I can’t tell anything about the town itself. But the landscape is very nice, it’s hilly with lots of meadows and many small villages, and sometimes you will have a look at the higher mountains of the Alps.
himalia11's Related Pages
Isny im Allgäu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Isny im Allgäu"
- "The Eistobel (ice gorge) near Isny"
- "Coming soon ..."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Isny im Allgäu
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (93)
Have you been to Isny im Allgäu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Isny im Allgäu
Photos in Isny im AllgäuSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Wales Intro, 29 reviews, 130 photos
- Scotland Intro, 47 reviews, 98 photos
- Löffingen Intro, 16 reviews, 68 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bad Schandau Intro, 29 reviews, 43 photos
- Franche-Comté Intro, 22 reviews, 46 photos
- Alpbach Intro, 18 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Limburg an der Lahn Intro, 24 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wetzlar Intro, 11 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kaprun Intro, 9 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bundesland Salzburg Intro, 12 reviews, 46 photos