"Celje" Celje by himalia11
Celje Travel Guide: 141 reviews and 383 photos
Celje is the third biggest city of Slovenia and is situated about 80 km east of Ljubljana at the border of the Pohorje mountains.
If you come from the highway, you’ll already see the nice castle on a hill above the city. We were on our way to Ljubljana and only went to visit the castle and the medieval festival, so we didn’t see much from the city itself. Perhaps next time...
In Sempeter (about 12 km from Celje), there’s a Roman Necropolis. It’s not an archaeological excavation site, but a... more travel advice
himalia11's Related Pages
Celje Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "pmodic's Celje Page"
- "My hometown"
- "Celje & the things you never read about"
- "Triglav pics"
- "Celje, a "big town" and a real jewel!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Celje
- Hotels in Celje
- Transportation in Celje
- Nightlife in Celje
- Restaurants in Celje
- Shopping in Celje
- Warnings and Dangers in Celje
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Celje
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Celje?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Celje
Photos in CeljeSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Wales Intro, 29 reviews, 130 photos
- Scotland Intro, 47 reviews, 98 photos
- Löffingen Intro, 16 reviews, 68 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bad Schandau Intro, 29 reviews, 43 photos
- Franche-Comté Intro, 22 reviews, 46 photos
- Limburg an der Lahn Intro, 23 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Monschau Intro, 21 reviews, 35 photos
- Bremen Intro, 19 reviews, 33 photos
- Saßnitz Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kempten Intro, 13 reviews, 35 photos