"A short visit to Ptuj" Top 5 Page for this destination Ptuj by himalia11
Ptuj Travel Guide: 84 reviews and 235 photos
Ptuj is one of the oldest towns of Slovenia and is situated in the northeast, about 22 km far from Maribor. It has a nice old town with lots of protected buildings and there’s a castle on the hill. Also you’ll find close by a little reservoir of the river Drava.
The church St George is a gothic church with baroque elements. The statue of Saint George (with the dragon) which you... more travel advice
himalia11's Related Pages
Ptuj Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ptuj - Sleeping beauty"
- "A short visit to Ptuj"
- "Castle close to the old Styrian border"
- "Pretty Ptuj"
- "Ptuj - Hidden corner Somewhere Out There"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ptuj
- Hotels in Ptuj
- Transportation in Ptuj
- Nightlife in Ptuj
- Restaurants in Ptuj
- Shopping in Ptuj
- Warnings and Dangers in Ptuj
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ptuj
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (90)
Have you been to Ptuj?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ptuj
Top 10 Pages
- Wales Intro, 29 reviews, 130 photos
- Scotland Intro, 47 reviews, 98 photos
- Löffingen Intro, 16 reviews, 68 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bad Schandau Intro, 29 reviews, 43 photos
- Franche-Comté Intro, 22 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Limburg an der Lahn Intro, 24 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lindenfels Intro, 11 reviews, 46 photos
- Monschau Intro, 21 reviews, 35 photos
- Bad Ems Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos
- Bremen Intro, 19 reviews, 33 photos