"A week-end in Meßstetten" Meßstetten by himalia11
Meßstetten Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 8 photos
Meßstetten is located on the plateau of the Swabian Albs, close to Albstadt (9 km) and Balingen (18 km). It's more or less between Stuttgart (100km) and the Bodensee/ Lake Constance (Konstanz 80 km).
The town is advertising with being at the highest place of the Swabian Albs, as one of its villages, Heinstetten, is the highest village of the Swabian Albs, being at 917m.
Also the following villages belong to Meßstetten: Hartheim, Hossingen, Oderigisheim, Unterdigisheim, Tieringen.
We stayed a few days in Hossingen, did walk around a bit and visited the Burg Hohenzollern and the artificial lake of Schömberg.
It's not easy to find a holiday house for 12 people, and the Margaretenhof in Hossingen did fit perfectly our needs. It... more travel advice
The Gräbelesberg is a kind of mountain next to Hossingen, located above the Eyach valley. As Hossingen is located on the... more travel advice
himalia11's Related Pages
Meßstetten Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Meßstetten
- 4 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (93)
Have you been to Meßstetten?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Meßstetten
Photos in MeßstettenSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Wales Intro, 29 reviews, 130 photos
- Scotland Intro, 47 reviews, 98 photos
- Löffingen Intro, 16 reviews, 68 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bad Schandau Intro, 29 reviews, 43 photos
- Franche-Comté Intro, 22 reviews, 46 photos
- Alpbach Intro, 18 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Limburg an der Lahn Intro, 24 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kaprun Intro, 9 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wetzlar Intro, 11 reviews, 48 photos
- Bundesland Salzburg Intro, 12 reviews, 46 photos