"Mellieha" Top 5 Page for this destination Mellieha by himalia11
Mellieha Travel Guide: 106 reviews and 306 photos
Mellieha is found in the northwest of Malta and has the longest sandy beach of Malta. It lies a bit remote, but nevertheless it’s a nice place for vacation. We stayed there for one week and did some excursions from there.
The centre of Mellieha is found on a hill and at the area down to the beach you’ll also find lots of houses. At the main street near the cathedral you’ll find all kind of shops. If you leave the main street, you’ll find nice small streets and it’s much quieter there!
- Pros:Nice Maltese town & beach, close to the ferry to Gozo
- Cons:A bit remote, about 1 hour from Valetta by bus
To travel to/from Mellieha, you can take the bus route Valetta – Mellieha – Cirkewwa (ferry to Gozo). From Mellieha Bay,... more travel advice
Armier Bay is located on the Marfa Ridge peninsula, with view on Comino. There’s a nice sandy beach and also a... more travel advice
himalia11's Related Pages
Mellieha Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Madonna tal-Mellieha"
- "Home for a week"
- "Quieter than most................"
- "Mellieha, Malta"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mellieha
- Hotels in Mellieha
- Transportation in Mellieha
- Nightlife in Mellieha
- Restaurants in Mellieha
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mellieha
- 7 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (93)
Have you been to Mellieha?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mellieha
Photos in MelliehaSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Wales Intro, 29 reviews, 130 photos
- Scotland Intro, 47 reviews, 98 photos
- Löffingen Intro, 16 reviews, 68 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bad Schandau Intro, 29 reviews, 43 photos
- Franche-Comté Intro, 22 reviews, 46 photos
- Alpbach Intro, 18 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Limburg an der Lahn Intro, 24 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wetzlar Intro, 11 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kaprun Intro, 9 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bundesland Salzburg Intro, 12 reviews, 46 photos