"Larochette" Larochette by himalia11
Larochette Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 74 photos
Larochette is a nice little town in the middle of Luxembourg at the border of the so-called "Little Switzerland". We've spent some days there and enjoyed it. It's a perfect location for excursions to the several castles and it's only 30-40 minutes by car to Luxembourg city. Besides, you can visit the castle of Larochette or go for some walks, and you are close to "Little Switzerland"/Mullerthal, a great hiking area.
- In a nutshell:A great location for a week-end trip
There are several nice walking paths around Larochette. This photo is taken on the path that leads to the old... more travel advice
himalia11's Related Pages
Larochette Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Larochette"
- "A weekend getaway"
- "In the Muellerthal region"
- "Castle Larochette"
- "CAMP BIRKELT...BIENVENUE, NON, WILKOMMEN NEIN"
- "It is a "Rochette" compaired to Luxembourg city"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Larochette
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Larochette?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Larochette
Top 10 Pages
- Wales Intro, 29 reviews, 130 photos
- Scotland Intro, 47 reviews, 98 photos
- Löffingen Intro, 16 reviews, 68 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bad Schandau Intro, 29 reviews, 43 photos
- Franche-Comté Intro, 22 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Limburg an der Lahn Intro, 24 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lindenfels Intro, 11 reviews, 46 photos
- Monschau Intro, 21 reviews, 35 photos
- Bad Ems Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos
- Bremen Intro, 19 reviews, 33 photos