"Isle of Rügen" Top 5 Page for this destination Rügen by himalia11
Rügen Travel Guide: 150 reviews and 367 photos
The Isle of Rügen is the largest island of Germany, located in the Baltic Sea. We stayed one week in Sassnitz on Rügen and mostly enjoyed the famous chalk cliffs nearby. You can walk pretty well on the island, there are many signposted hiking & cycle paths, and even bridle paths. If you love nature you are right here! There are also many nice towns & villages, and the island is so large that we did not manage to visit all areas in this one week!
If you want to visit Stralsund from Rügen, you can take the foot ferry from Altefähr. It takes about 15 minutes and you... more travel advice
On Rügen, you will find alleys everywhere, you just cannot miss them. Some of these alleys are part of the "Deutsche... more travel advice
himalia11's Related Pages
Rügen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Most Northern of Germany - Isle of Rügen"
- "Rügen - Beaches and more"
- "Beautiful Rügen"
- "Isle of Rügen"
- "Rügen & Usedom"
- "Germany's Biggest Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rügen
- Hotels in Rügen
- Transportation in Rügen
- Restaurants in Rügen
- Shopping in Rügen
- Warnings and Dangers in Rügen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rügen
- 11 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Rügen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rügen
Photos in RügenSee All Photos (27)
Top 10 Pages
- Wales Intro, 29 reviews, 130 photos
- Scotland Intro, 47 reviews, 98 photos
- Löffingen Intro, 16 reviews, 68 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bad Schandau Intro, 29 reviews, 43 photos
- Franche-Comté Intro, 22 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Limburg an der Lahn Intro, 24 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Monschau Intro, 21 reviews, 35 photos
- Bad Ems Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos
- Bremen Intro, 19 reviews, 33 photos
- Saßnitz Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues