"Bouillon and its lovely castle" Top 5 Page for this destination Bouillon by himalia11
Bouillon Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 189 photos
You think Bouillon is a soup? You are right, but Bouillon is also a very nice village in the Ardennes. It is situated in the south of Belgium, close to the French border.
The village lies very picturesque in the valley of the river Semois. In the loop of the Semois, you'll find the "Chateau Fort", the fantastic medieval castle. From there and from other parts of the village, you have nice views over the valley. There are several walking paths along the river or in the forests at the hills and I would have loved to stay there longer!
- Pros:Great castle, beautiful surrounding, lots of restaurants
- In a nutshell:absolutly mandatory for a sightseeing tour through the Ardennes
This is just like a castle has to be: old walls, full of corners and hidden places to discover, with gloomy corridors... more travel advice
himalia11's Related Pages
Bouillon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bouillon is a perfect weekend outing"
- "Bouillon and its lovely castle"
- "Bouillon - The Bruges of the South"
- "The fortress"
- "Bouillon - quite a surprise."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bouillon
- Hotels in Bouillon
- Transportation in Bouillon
- Restaurants in Bouillon
- Shopping in Bouillon
- Warnings and Dangers in Bouillon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bouillon
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (86)
Have you been to Bouillon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bouillon
Photos in BouillonSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Wales Intro, 29 reviews, 130 photos
- Scotland Intro, 47 reviews, 98 photos
- Löffingen Intro, 16 reviews, 68 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bad Schandau Intro, 29 reviews, 43 photos
- Franche-Comté Intro, 22 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Limburg an der Lahn Intro, 24 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lindenfels Intro, 11 reviews, 46 photos
- Monschau Intro, 21 reviews, 35 photos
- Bad Ems Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos
- Bremen Intro, 19 reviews, 33 photos