"Castle ruins of Schellenberg" Schellenberg by himalia11
Schellenberg Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 7 photos
The village Schellenberg lies on the mountain crest of the Eschnerberg in the north of Liechtenstein, just 14 km from the capital Vaduz. You have a nice view from there on the Rhein valley of Austria & Switzerland!
We only visited the castle ruins there, while we were on our way to Alpbach in Austria. It was only a short detour from the highway and we needed a lunch break anyway, so we first had lunch in Feldkirch (by the way, the Gasthaus Löwen in Feldkirch/Nofels was really good!) and then drove up to the ruins. A nice short lunch break!
himalia11's Related Pages
Schellenberg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "SCHELLENBERG - A Historical Liechtenstein Village"
- "Castle ruins of Schellenberg"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Schellenberg
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Schellenberg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Schellenberg
Top 10 Pages
- Wales Intro, 29 reviews, 130 photos
- Scotland Intro, 47 reviews, 98 photos
- Löffingen Intro, 16 reviews, 68 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bad Schandau Intro, 29 reviews, 43 photos
- Franche-Comté Intro, 22 reviews, 46 photos
- Limburg an der Lahn Intro, 23 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Monschau Intro, 21 reviews, 35 photos
- Bremen Intro, 19 reviews, 33 photos
- Saßnitz Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kempten Intro, 13 reviews, 35 photos