"Fishguard" Fishguard by himalia11
Fishguard Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 55 photos
Fisghuard is a town in the north of Pembrokeshire. In Welsh, the town is called Abergwaun, i.e. mouth of the river Gwaun.
We only stayed there two nights, so we couldn't see too much. We walked a bit the coast path which was great, and on the way discovered a stone circle and some fort ruins. There's also a gallery in the Town Hall, the Last Invasion Gallery, with a tapestry showing the last invasion of Britain, but we didn't manage to go there. The tourist information also is in the Town Hall.
The Lounge at Nr 3 was just a few houses away from our B&B, perfect when it's raining! The house doesn't look appealing... more travel advice
The Manor Town House was the most expensive B&B that we stayed at in Wales, but it also was the best, led by a lovely... more travel advice
himalia11's Related Pages
Fishguard Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fishguard in Wales"
- "Lovely looking place"
- "Closing down"
- "To the Fishguard port"
- "Asmall Welsh town with a ferry to Ireland"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fishguard
- 6 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Fishguard?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fishguard
Photos in FishguardSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Wales Intro, 29 reviews, 130 photos
- Scotland Intro, 47 reviews, 98 photos
- Löffingen Intro, 16 reviews, 68 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bad Schandau Intro, 29 reviews, 43 photos
- Franche-Comté Intro, 22 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Limburg an der Lahn Intro, 24 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lindenfels Intro, 11 reviews, 46 photos
- Monschau Intro, 21 reviews, 35 photos
- Bad Ems Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos
- Bremen Intro, 19 reviews, 33 photos