"St Agnes, Cornwall" Saint Agnes by himalia11
Saint Agnes Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 68 photos
St Agnes is a little village at the north coast of Cornwall between St Ives and Newquay. It used to be famous for its tin mining. You still can see several remainders of the engine houses and there's the Blue Hill Tin Mine (last working tin stream) that can be visited.
Also there's a lovely little beach below the village, between cliffs. The coast around is absolutely stunning, rugged with some more coves. It's an area where you have to walk around, otherwise you'll miss something! You can download circular walks around St Agnes from www.stagnesforum.com, they have a map and many information on the area.
Some more information on St Agnes can be found here:
St Agnes can be easily reached by car, being situated just 3 miles from the A30. Only the one-way street that circles a... more travel advice
St Agnes Beacon is a hill (about 190 m) near St Agnes. We did not climb on the top but took a nice path at the food of... more travel advice
himalia11's Related Pages
Saint Agnes Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "St Agnes, Cornwall"
- "Welcome to 'shed-sit' land"
- "St Agnes, Cornwall, United Kingdom"
- "Quiet St. Agnes, Cornwall."
- "The Burgers Hit Cornwall"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint Agnes
- Hotels in Saint Agnes
- Transportation in Saint Agnes
- Restaurants in Saint Agnes
- Warnings and Dangers in Saint Agnes
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint Agnes
- 6 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Saint Agnes?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Agnes
Top 10 Pages
- Scotland Intro, 47 reviews, 98 photos
- Löffingen Intro, 16 reviews, 68 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bad Schandau Intro, 29 reviews, 43 photos
- Franche-Comté Intro, 22 reviews, 46 photos
- Limburg an der Lahn Intro, 23 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Monschau Intro, 21 reviews, 35 photos
- Bremen Intro, 19 reviews, 33 photos
- Saßnitz Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kempten Intro, 13 reviews, 35 photos
- Potsdam Intro, 11 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues