"Clonmacnoise, an early Christian site" Top 5 Page for this destination Clonmacnoise by himalia11
Clonmacnoise Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 72 photos
Clonmacnoise (or Cluain Mhic Nos in Gaelic) is an ancient monastic site on the banks of the river Shannon, south of Athlone.
Close to Clonmacnoise is an interesting ruins on a hill above the river Shannon, which has been a Norman castle, build in the 13th century.
Finding a B&B near Clonmacnoise was not so easy, there are not so much. We were happy to find this cosy B&B, with view... more travel advice
himalia11's Related Pages
Clonmacnoise Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Clonmacnoise, an early Christian site"
- "Some great ruins along the Shannon"
- "WELCOME TO MY CLONMACNOISE PAGE......:-)"
- "Celtic Ireland to the max!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Clonmacnoise
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (87)
Have you been to Clonmacnoise?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Clonmacnoise
Photos in ClonmacnoiseSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Wales Intro, 29 reviews, 130 photos
- Scotland Intro, 47 reviews, 98 photos
- Löffingen Intro, 16 reviews, 68 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bad Schandau Intro, 29 reviews, 43 photos
- Franche-Comté Intro, 22 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Limburg an der Lahn Intro, 24 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lindenfels Intro, 11 reviews, 46 photos
- Monschau Intro, 21 reviews, 35 photos
- Bad Ems Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos
- Bremen Intro, 19 reviews, 33 photos