"Cognac - not only a brandy but also a nice town" Top 5 Page for this destination Cognac by himalia11
Cognac Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 132 photos
Cognac is the town where the well-known Cognac brandy comes from. It’s found 44 km west of Angoulême and located at the Charente river. For us, it was a nice stop on our houseboat trip that we started in the nearby town Jarnac.
In Cognac, you can of course visit several distilleries (which almost is a must!), but it also some nice other sights like the church St Léger or the town gate.
The shop of the Chocolaterie Letuffe in Cognac is one of three shops they have. The other ones are in Angoulême and... more travel advice
In the street Rue Grande, you will find some half-timbered houses. In medieval times, this street used to be the main... more travel advice
himalia11's Related Pages
Cognac Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cognac - not only a brandy but also a nice town"
- "cite de Roi, cite de spiritueux"
- "Water of Life"
- "Historic Cognac"
- "JUST A TOUCH"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cognac
- Hotels in Cognac
- Restaurants in Cognac
- Shopping in Cognac
- Warnings and Dangers in Cognac
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cognac
- 9 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (93)
Have you been to Cognac?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cognac
Photos in CognacSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Wales Intro, 29 reviews, 130 photos
- Scotland Intro, 47 reviews, 98 photos
- Löffingen Intro, 16 reviews, 68 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bad Schandau Intro, 29 reviews, 43 photos
- Franche-Comté Intro, 22 reviews, 46 photos
- Alpbach Intro, 18 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Limburg an der Lahn Intro, 24 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wetzlar Intro, 11 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kaprun Intro, 9 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bundesland Salzburg Intro, 12 reviews, 46 photos