"Sedan" Sedan by himalia11
Sedan Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 60 photos
Sedan lies close to the Belgian border in North of France. I haven't seen much of the city itself as we only went there to visit the fortress. Well, we should have better spent more time in Bouillon, this fortress was a bit disappointing after having visited the castle in Bouillon! Few gloomy corridors and vaults, no hidden places, no nice hills and forests around, and our tour was over too fast as only a part of this big fortress can be visited... Unfortunately we came two weeks too late to see the medieval festival - perhaps that would be nice!
- Pros:A huge fortress...
- Cons:... of which only a small part can be visited
himalia11's Related Pages
Sedan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "SEDAN – TRAGEDY STRIKES TWICE"
- "PLEASE MOVE ON TO OTHER PAGES"
- "Sedan, FR"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sedan
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (93)
Have you been to Sedan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sedan
Top 10 Pages
- Wales Intro, 29 reviews, 130 photos
- Scotland Intro, 47 reviews, 98 photos
- Löffingen Intro, 16 reviews, 68 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bad Schandau Intro, 29 reviews, 43 photos
- Franche-Comté Intro, 22 reviews, 46 photos
- Alpbach Intro, 18 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Limburg an der Lahn Intro, 24 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kaprun Intro, 9 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wetzlar Intro, 11 reviews, 48 photos
- Bundesland Salzburg Intro, 12 reviews, 46 photos