"Butterflies and castles" Bendorf-Sayn by himalia11
Bendorf-Sayn Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 21 photos
Sayn is a district of the town Bendorf which is situated between Koblenz and Neuwied, close to the Rhein river. There’s a nice Butterfly Garden and a palace and a ruined castle (with falcony show) that can be visited. It’s a nice place, we enjoyed our day trip to Sayn.
The palace of Sayn is from Middle Ages, but was extremely damaged in the 2nd world war. It was reconstructed during the... more travel advice
From the outside, the Butterfly Garden looks like greenhouse. It also feels like one, with temperatures of around 26° C,... more travel advice
himalia11's Related Pages
Bendorf-Sayn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Butterflies and castles"
- "We're in Sayn (there's a pun waiting to happen!)"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bendorf-Sayn
- 4 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Bendorf-Sayn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bendorf-Sayn
Top 10 Pages
- Wales Intro, 29 reviews, 130 photos
- Scotland Intro, 47 reviews, 98 photos
- Löffingen Intro, 16 reviews, 68 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bad Schandau Intro, 29 reviews, 43 photos
- Franche-Comté Intro, 22 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Limburg an der Lahn Intro, 24 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lindenfels Intro, 11 reviews, 46 photos
- Monschau Intro, 21 reviews, 35 photos
- Bad Ems Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos
- Bremen Intro, 19 reviews, 33 photos