"Somerset" Top 5 Page for this destination Somerset by himalia11
Somerset Travel Guide: 1,459 reviews and 3,449 photos
Somerset is a county in southwest of England, with famous towns like Glastonbury and Wells, or the Exmoor National Park in the west.
We only passed through this county on our way from London to Cornwall (or rather Bath to Ilfracombe where we spent one night each on the way), so we had limited time and only visited a few places - Nunny Castle, a picturesque castle ruins; Englands largest gorge, the Cheddar gorge; Dunster, a small town with a castle near the Exmoor National Park; and the Bossington Hills near Minehead in the Exmoor Nationl Park, a great place with views on the sea and the Exmoor hills.
Bath is a town about 20 km from Bristol. As the name suggests it's known for its baths. Already the Romans built the... more travel advice
Dunster is a town at the eastern edge of the Exmoor National Park. It's a town with small streets and several shops,... more travel advice
himalia11's Related Pages
Somerset Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful Somerset"
- "Lots to do here!"
- "My Somerset Guide"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Somerset
- Hotels in Somerset
- Transportation in Somerset
- Nightlife in Somerset
- Restaurants in Somerset
- Shopping in Somerset
- Warnings and Dangers in Somerset
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Somerset
- 5 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Somerset?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Somerset
Top 10 Pages
- Wales Intro, 29 reviews, 130 photos
- Scotland Intro, 47 reviews, 98 photos
- Löffingen Intro, 16 reviews, 68 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bad Schandau Intro, 29 reviews, 43 photos
- Franche-Comté Intro, 22 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Limburg an der Lahn Intro, 24 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Monschau Intro, 21 reviews, 35 photos
- Bad Ems Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos
- Bremen Intro, 19 reviews, 33 photos
- Saßnitz Intro, 11 reviews, 40 photos, 2 travelogues