"MANILA THE CITY OF LIGHTS" City of Manila by Graecia
City of Manila Travel Guide: 2,923 reviews and 8,115 photos
Manila, my hometown. The city of adventure. Every corner has a story, every person has a meaning. The city of colors, lights, sounds and life.
Magellan who is in this picture is our national hero. He fought against the spaniards to obtain our freedom.We were colonized by different nations which is also an explanation why Filipinos have a very diverse culture. We may be a mixed race but we are unified by our diversified culture, and we stand against oppressors together as one Filipino nation.
All smiles. That is how we filipino are. Always smiling, always giggling, always ready for a joke,. ready to lend a helping hand
- In a nutshell:life in different colors
Graecia's Related Pages
City of Manila Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Home Sweet Home"
- "Manila - Capital of the Philippines"
- "Simply no place like home, Manila!"
- "Manila and more"
- "take a deep breath, open your eyes"
- "Exploring Metro Manila"
- See All...
- Things to Do in City of Manila
- Hotels in City of Manila
- Transportation in City of Manila
- Nightlife in City of Manila
- Restaurants in City of Manila
- Shopping in City of Manila
- Warnings and Dangers in City of Manila
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in City of Manila
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to City of Manila?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in City of Manila
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baguio Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Puerto Galera Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Province of Cebu Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Province of Pangasinan Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- City of Manila Intro, 3 photos