"BAGUIO CITY OF PINE TREES" Top 5 Page for this destination Baguio by Graecia
Baguio Travel Guide: 340 reviews and 941 photos
This is the only place in the Philippines where its cold whole year round. It might not be as cold as other countries but its cold enough for us. Famous for its strawberries. Filipinos love going here because when they wake up in the morning cold smoke comes out from their mouth! So COOL :)
Tamawan village is a haven for local artists. Here you can buy paintings. carvings, etc. Its a nice place where they... more travel advice
You can buy all sorts of flowers. Very cheap in this area more travel advice
- WEAR THICK CLOTHING
- VICTORY LINER
- hold while crossing the bridge
- journey through the tunnel
Graecia's Related Pages
Baguio Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BAGUIO CITY OF PINE TREES"
- "Baguio in Bloom"
- "tHe SUMMER CAPITAL OF PHILLIPPINES"
- "The City of Pines & Salad Bowl of the Phils"
- "City of Pines"
- "Baguio - The Flower City of the North"
- "Baguio, Summer Capital of the Philippines!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Baguio
- Hotels in Baguio
- Transportation in Baguio
- Nightlife in Baguio
- Restaurants in Baguio
- Shopping in Baguio
- Warnings and Dangers in Baguio
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Baguio
- 20 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 24 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Baguio?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Baguio
Photos in BaguioSee All Photos (21)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baguio Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Puerto Galera Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Province of Cebu Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Province of Pangasinan Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- City of Manila Intro, 3 photos