"BAGUIO CITY OF PINE TREES" Top 5 Page for this destination Baguio by Graecia

Baguio Travel Guide: 328 reviews and 899 photos

The Coldest place in the Philippines

This is the only place in the Philippines where its cold whole year round. It might not be as cold as other countries but its cold enough for us. Famous for its strawberries. Filipinos love going here because when they wake up in the morning cold smoke comes out from their mouth! So COOL :)

• Last visit to Baguio: Sep 2003
  • Intro Updated Jan 13, 2004

Travelogues (1)

• Aug 21, 2009 at 2:49 PM

Need help to shop online for baguio's wood carving products.

• May 21, 2008 at 1:49 AM

Asin has now 5 resorts and swimming pools. There are restaurants and rooms at riverview waterpark & palm grove.see their website riverview_waterpark.com public transport is at kayang st, we can tour you around.come to the tourist assistance center.

• butterfly_girl's Profile Photo
    Aug 18, 2005 at 11:51 AM

Great tips and pictures...especially love the butterfly pic!

• JetlagCity's Profile Photo
    Jan 27, 2005 at 1:51 PM

Super tip on the butterfly farm! Baguio sounds like an interesting place!

• MURRA's Profile Photo
    Dec 29, 2004 at 12:16 PM

interesting town

• bpacker's Profile Photo
    Nov 25, 2004 at 7:18 PM

Sigh, all the memories! I did the horseback riding too and my horse didn't want to move..

• dpgerman's Profile Photo
    Aug 28, 2004 at 8:30 PM

I just got back from beautiful Baguio City, where I married my sweet asawa, Elsie. We were so busy preparing and visiting my new relatives while I was there that I did not have time to visit the many sites, though I saw a lot of the inside of jeepneys.

• aussiedoug's Profile Photo
    Aug 28, 2004 at 6:51 AM

This looks like a beautiful place Ana & I certainly would like to try out the hot springs. Wouldn't mind tasting some of those strawberries too.

• AlbuqRay's Profile Photo
    Aug 25, 2004 at 7:45 PM

Ana, Baguio was recommended to me as a place to visit. I can see why now. Thanks for the informative tips. Too bad about Crystal Cave; however, I totally agree that its not bad to keep an old beauty some company every once in a while. :)

• victorwkf's Profile Photo
    Aug 21, 2004 at 8:18 AM

Baguio is indeed a very beautiful place ! I heard about it from my Philippines friend and hope to visit one day.

Graecia

“To breath to live to see to enjoy”

Badges & Stats in Baguio