"ANTWERP" Antwerp by richard4
Antwerp Travel Guide: 2,897 reviews and 7,167 photos
Antwerp is a great place to holiday on a short break,very easy to get about on foot with most points of interest within reasonable walking distance of each other.
- Pros:Dead easy to get to by Eurostar then local train
- Cons:more than average amount of people smoked here
- In a nutshell:a perfect short break location
Whilst Antwerp is easy enough to walk around they have a handy Metro system to whisk you on your way should you feel the... more travel advice
Once at Brussels Midi walk down to the main station where you go to get the local train. My experience here was not very... more travel advice
Written May 13, 2005
The Little Things
Written May 21, 2005
Amnesty International Concert
richard4's Related Pages
Antwerp Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Drink the Elixir!"
- "Antwerp and area, viewed through the camera"
- "The biggest city of Flanders"
- "Pampered in Antwerp and a Bangelijke meeting :)"
- "'t Stad: My Antwerp"
- "More impressions of Antwerp"
- "VT meetings and pubcrawls in Antwerp"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Antwerp
- Hotels in Antwerp
- Transportation in Antwerp
- Nightlife in Antwerp
- Restaurants in Antwerp
- Shopping in Antwerp
- Warnings and Dangers in Antwerp
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Antwerp
- 5 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Antwerp?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Antwerp
Photos in AntwerpSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Leiden Intro, 14 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Canada Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Coleraine Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Derry Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Antwerp Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seefeld in Tirol Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Scarborough Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Durham 1 review, 4 photos