"Coleraine,Co Londonderry, Northern Ireland" Coleraine by richard4
Coleraine Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 45 photos
Coleraine is the main town in the northern coastal area of Northern Ireland.
As a result,Coleraine has a very good public transport setup for both Rail and Bus services.
Coleraine is very easy to walk around,and you can get from one end to the other on foot in under 30 minutes.
It is next to impossible to get lost as the town centre is basically a straight line.
As an English person I had a few worries that this fact may be a problem in NI,but as it turned out this never came up, so all was well.
On the day I arrived in NI 30th of April I was so pleased to hear Northern Ireland had finally stubbed out the death sticks.
We in England have to wait for the British to TELL US,(because of course heaven forbid the English decide something for themselves)when we get ours.
The Tourism website for Coleraine has a really nice map of the town centre in colour.
You can take a look at it and save a copy yourself.
To save a whole lot of agro later, I always check into the local tourism info offices for bus/train times to... more travel advice
It goes without saying that when you arrive in a strange town for the first time,you know nothing,or little of the... more travel advice
richard4's Related Pages
Coleraine Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Coleraine,Co Londonderry, Northern Ireland"
- "Capital of the Causeway Coast"
- "Uni years!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Coleraine
- 6 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Coleraine?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Coleraine
Top 10 Pages
- Leiden Intro, 14 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Canada Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Coleraine Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Derry Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Antwerp Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Seefeld in Tirol Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Scarborough Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Durham 1 review, 4 photos