"My First Bali Trip" Bali by elainetan7906
Bali Travel Guide: 6,315 reviews and 15,285 photos
Bali is a beautiful island belong to Indonesia. I just came back from there yesterday, and I enjoyed it so much.
Bali is a place full of cultural, and have heavy religious country. Most of the people here are Hindu, and they have very strong believe in everything. I see them praying anytime, everywhere. And we are quite lucky as we saw some ceromonies around Bali on our 7 days tours.
Below are our simple itinerary, which we have arrange by our own.
4 person including me, Suzanne, Jac and Eric.
21st March Day 1 (Half day)
- Lunch in Made Warung
- Erlangga for shopping (fix price, and cheap, this place help you to get some idea what is the bottom price of things they sells in Bali, help you expertise in your bargain on the street)
- Visit a shop who sell sausage, dry meat
- Shop for fruits and nuts
- Dinner at Plengkung Restaurant
- Shop around Kuta.
22nd March Day 2 (Full day)
- Besakih (Mother Temple of Bali)
- Mount Batur
- Lake Batur
- Tanah Lot
- Dinner in Made Warung again.....hei hei..
23th March Day 3 (Full Day)
- Full day in Ubud, with many time of lunch including Babi Guling (Bu Oka), Dirty Duck, Pork ribs in Nuris Warung..they are all delicious.
- At night, we went for massage in Girl Loka Spa in Harris Hotel
- Dinner at someplace opposite Starbuck, which i cant remember the name.. not nice..
24th March Day 4 (Full Day)
- Walk around Kuta beach in the morning.
- Taman Pura Ayun
- Lunch at Cafe Tahu
- Lake Bratan
- Dinner at Jimbaran Beach - Aroma Restaurant
25th March Day 5
- Transfer to Tulamben early morning by AquaMarine Diving company, and stay in Matahari Tulamben Resort. Do 2 day dive, and one night dive, that is just wonderful dive site.
26th March Day 6
- Diving the first half day, transfer back to Tanjung Benuo around 1.30pm, and reach the next hotel - The Oasis Benuo - check in and walk around the beach.
- About 6.15pm, we got transfer ready for us to see a dance show in Bali Dance Festival Resraurant.
27th March Day 7
- Enjoy our time on the beach and swimming pool
- And get ready to leave Bali back to Kuala Lumpur..sayonara
Thats our itinerary. Details please see the travelouge and tips.
We are so lucky to have seen such a wonderful and yet stunning ceremony in the temple. What the tour guild told us, they are praying for the relative who is passed away.
The situation are just too amazing!
Bali is a very artistic place. They are good at it all. Ubud is the place to see this all...
- Pros:Delicious food, good shopping, friendly people
- Cons:degerous monkies, irritating people wonder around to sell thing, and you will always heard taxi? taxi? transport? transport? which is quite irritating.
Tulamben is a great diving destination if you want to do scuba diving. You can see more by clicking into my KARANGASEM... more travel advice
We can just walk around the temple as usuall, it is a temple being surround by the garden. It is quite and nice to... more travel advice
elainetan7906's Related Pages
Bali Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sharing my experiences Under the Bali Sunshine"
- "Bali, A Travel to Island Of Paradise :"
- "Bali, Indonesia..."
- "Bali - Island Beauty"
- "...stranded between heaven and earth"
- "BALI Of Gods, Goddesses & Demons"
- "Bali - Home of the Gods (& mischievious monkeys)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bali
- Hotels in Bali
- Transportation in Bali
- Nightlife in Bali
- Restaurants in Bali
- Shopping in Bali
- Warnings and Dangers in Bali
- See All...
Explore the World
- Winston-Salem Hotels
- Prince George
- El Puerto de Santa María
- Estado de Veracruz-Llave
- Oak Bluffs Hotels
- Kampong Mulaut Hotels
- Le Havre
- New Hampshire
- Taiwan Hotels
- Sant'Agata Bolognese
- Étretat Hotels
- Tione di Trento
- San José del Cabo
- Baton Rouge
- Tanjung Malim
- Basse-Normandie Hotels
Badges & Stats in Bali
- 25 Reviews
- 159 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Bali?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bali
Top 10 Pages
- Bali Intro, 23 reviews, 95 photos, 3 travelogues
- Taipei Intro, 27 reviews, 66 photos
- Melaka Intro, 18 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 12 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues
- Khett Siem Reab Intro, 22 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Angkor Thum Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Karangasem Intro, 1 review, 45 photos, 5 travelogues
- Beijing Intro, 3 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Pulau Dayang Intro, 1 review, 44 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cameron Highlands Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (20)
Top Bali hotels
- Jimbaran Hotels
- 34 Reviews - 99 Photos
- Kuta Hotels
- 333 Reviews - 724 Photos
- Ubud Hotels
- 506 Reviews - 1247 Photos
- Sanur Hotels
- 106 Reviews - 236 Photos
- Uluwatu Hotels
- 236 Reviews - 641 Photos
- Bali Hotels
- 690 Reviews - 1683 Photos
- Denpasar Hotels
- 42 Reviews - 140 Photos
- Tabanan Hotels
- 34 Reviews - 92 Photos
- Danau Tamblingan Hotels
- 1 Review - 1 Photo
- DANAU BATUR Hotels
- 3 Reviews - 19 Photos
- Karangasem Hotels
- 39 Reviews - 125 Photos
- Gianyar Hotels
- 4 Reviews - 29 Photos
- Bedugul Hotels
- 16 Reviews - 94 Photos
- Pulau Nusadua Hotels
- 35 Reviews - 100 Photos
- Singaraja Hotels
- 20 Reviews - 47 Photos